Internships and Residencies
We are a new church plant born with a passion for multiplying, so we want, from day one, to be raising up, training, and sending church planters and church planting teams. We also want to empower people to serve in the kingdom in a variety of ways. We are currently accepting applications for an internship with Grace Hills that comes with some out-of-the-ordinary leadership responsibilities.
The ideal candidate will be:
- A committed Christian desiring to observe and contribute to the work of the church.
- Feel a calling to be highly involved in the local church.
- Willing to take on responsibility and work with a team.
- Highly motivated and efficient.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Available to work at minimum of 15 hours per week and comfortable working remotely.
Special benefits include:
- Academic credit (if applicable).
- Professional development budget.
- Frequent laughter. Occasional tears.
Interested? Shoot an email with a bit about yourself and some online profile links to Brandon.