A quick reminder that we will NOT be meeting at the theater this Sunday – at least not for a worship service. Instead, this is our big We Love NWA weekend. We’re finalizing teams and need to know NOW when and where you’d like to serve. Here’s the final breakdown:
- Serving Dinner at Salvation Army, Friday Evening, 4:30 pm – 6:30 pm. Leader: Hoa Bury.
- Helping at Samaritan Community Store, Saturday Morning, 10:00 am – Noon. Leader: Hoa Bury.
- Landscaping at Grace Hill Elementary School, Saturday Morning, 8:00 am – ?. Leader: Michael & Michelle Lee.
- Planting Crops at Cobblestone Farm, Saturday & Sunday Mornings, 10:00 am – ?. Leader: Topher & Brittney Moore.
- Serving Lunch at the Juvenile Detention Center, Saturday, 10:45 – 1:30. Leader: Melissa Wise.
- Clean Up at Lake Atlanta or Memorial Park, Saturday, 10:00 am – ?. Leader: Phil & Elizabeth Bramel.
So as quick as you can, tell me which project(s) you want to be part of. Fill out the form on our website here.
Whatever project(s) you’ve signed up for, your team leaders will have your email address and will be emailing you instructions on where to go, when to show up, and what to bring. Also, there is a seventh project that is really for anyone – we’re going to meet at the theater parking lot at 10:00 am on Sunday and “prayerwalk” the surrounding neighborhoods, pausing to pray over our neighbors as we go.
We have two different mission teams coming from other Arkansas churches to help us this weekend, so be sure to make them feel welcome!
One more thing… we’re kicking off a new sermon series on September 16 called WEiRD. I can’t wait to see how God works in your life through this teaching time. Along with the message series, all of our Grace Groups will also be studying a little deeper together into the topics we discuss. If you are open to hosting a group, or if you need help joining a group, visit our groups page for more information.
Remember, I will NOT meet you at the theater for worship this weekend, but we might just get to walk together!