You were made to last forever. Furthermore, God has put the concept of “eternity” in your heart so that you’ll ask big questions about the concept of “forever.” This coming Sunday, we’re going to seek answers from God’s Word about some rather big questions, like:
- Are heaven and hell real? What did Jesus say?
- How can I know where I’m going to spend eternity?
- What difference does how I live my life now make in eternity?
- Why does God tell us so much about heaven?
We’re wrapping up our WEiRD series with a message about how God wants you to have a weird future – a future that is different than the default, “normal” future we are headed for without Him.
Here’s what I want you to know about this weekend.
- We’re going to handle some hard questions.
- We’re going to be ultra-, crystal clear about how a relationship with Jesus makes all the difference.
- This is a message that will speak especially heavily to those who are far from God, so bring them with you!
- The message, as well as our Blocktober event, create an amazing opportunity for people to meet Jesus this weekend.
And in case you haven’t heard, we’re also hosting a large public event for kids and families called BLOCKTOBER at Frisco Station Mall parking lot (between Payless and Arvest) from 1 to 4 p.m. , and we hope everybody will pitch in and be part of it – both enjoying it as well as serving the community as a volunteer. We need a few more pop-up tents/canopies and wrapped candy, as well as a few people who will leave the morning service early and go set up.
Never forget that the reason we exist is to gather a community of people who are coming to know Jesus and serving others for God’s glory. Let’s continue the mission together this weekend!