But you can’t love without giving. We’re going to talk this weekend about WEiRD Generosity and we’ll talk about such truths as:
- If you’re truly growing, you’re growing in generosity.
- Smart financial management prepares the way for generosity.
- Guilt is a terrible motive for giving – joy is so much better!
- You can’t possibly out-give the most generous person of all – Jesus.
- Your generosity can change the world!
So bring someone with you to the theater this weekend. And don’t worry. I don’t believe in begging anyone to give money to Grace Hills. In fact, I don’t believe in “fund-raising.” I believe in faith-raising. While I believe Grace Hills has a vision worthy of investment, my real goal is to challenge you to grow spiritually and let generosity be the natural result. So let’s get together this weekend and talk about how to cultivate joyful, weird generosity.
I also want to remind you about Blocktober, which happens Sunday, October 28 at Frisco Station Mall parking lot from 1 to 4. Tell people, bring friends, and let us know if and how you’d like to pitch in.
One more thing… if you’re not in a Grace Group yet, we are launching two new ones this month – one in Springdale and one in Rogers. Right now is a great time to join a group!
See you Sunday at the theater!