1. Bake Cookies and make home-made thank you cards and take to local policeman, & fireman, thanking them for the ways they protect our community.
2. Host a FREE lemonade stand in your neighborhood or at a park
3. Cook dinner together and share the meal with a neighbor.
4. As a family, go to Souls Harbor, where you can work in the garden.
5. Color pictures, write scriptures on them and give them away in random places, i.e. the store, the park or at church.
6. Identify a family in your community that has a need, and talk about ways your family can meet that need.
7. Buy extra school supplies and take them up to your local school.
8. Have your kids think of one way they can show extra love to the people in their immediate family and encourage them to do it!
9. If you see people working outside in the heat, offer them cold water bottles.
10. Go through stuffed animals, and ask neighbors and friends to help and donate them to CASA for children in foster care.
Click below to get involved in Love Week…