It’s time! We’ve been praying for months that God would use the InsideOut sermon series, which starts this Sunday, to help people discover their unique, God-given design for serving others and changing the world. What God wants to do IN you can change the world AROUND you!
I wanted to give you a few challenges to think about as we launch this series…
- Join or host a small group for the next six weeks! Click here for more information or email Danny@gracehillschurch.com and he’ll help you plug in.
- Be open to what God wants to show you from his Word about your spiritual gifts, your heart, your abilities, your personality, and your experiences.
- Listen for God’s leading to help you know where to plug in, how to help others, and how to live on mission.
- Think about who you can invite to a Sunday service with you. Who do you know that needs to know just how much God wants to use their life to impact their world? (Share this video on Facebook to invite your friends!)
- If you’re a member of Grace Hills, pray about giving a special financial gift on the weekend of November 15 to help us prepare for whatever next big step God has for our church family.
- Consider using your phone to record a 30-second video answering the question why do I serve? and sending it to me at firstname.lastname@example.org to use in an upcoming weekend service.
And here are a few more things you need to know about…
- Men’s Retreat is coming up in three weeks! Sign up while there’s room!
- Newcomers Lunch is October 18 – know someone you can bring?
- We’re having a baby dedication on October 18 with a special pre-dedication lunch for interested parents on October 11. Email Meredith@gracehillschurch.com for details.
I can’t wait to see how God uses Grace Hills over the next 6 weeks, and I look forward to hearing your stories of why you serve and what God is up to in your lives!!
I love you guys! See you at the theater on Sunday.