We want to make hosting a group as easy as possible so that you can set the table for people to follow Jesus and find community with others. Consider using the printable study guides we offer below…
The Current Series
The ONE Thing That Changes Everything
What’s On Your Mind?
Church. For Good.
For A Moment Like This
- Broken, but Useful- Part 01
- The Power Available for the One- Part 02
- Investing In The Eternal- Part 03
Back In the Swing
What the World Needs Now
- A New Old Commandment- Part 01
- The Habits of Love-Part 02
- Won’t You Be My Neighbor- Part 03
- Love Everybody Always- Part 04
For the Win
- I’m With Him
- What Do You See
- The Battles Worth Fighting
- The Battle for Our Minds
- Guarding Our Minds
- Can I Pray For You
- The Right Foundation
- Winning by Submitting to Authorities
- Winning by Submitting to the Holy Spirit
- Winning by Finishing Well- Part 11
God of the Movement
- Sing A Song…and Live It
- Worry Free Living – Part 02
- Follow Jesus- Part 03
- True Worship- Part 04
- A Dream Realized- Part 05
- Choose Life- Part 06
40 Days of Prayer
You Make Me Crazy
- Can You Hear Me Now
- Dealing with A Critical Spirit- Part 02
- Trained by Grace…Trained for Grace- Part 03
- I’m Proud to be Humble
- Managing Expectations-Part 05
Never Be the Same Again
Amazed by Grace
- Grace is Free to Everyone
- Grace for the Worn Out and Weary
- Grace for the Wounded
- Grace for the Overacheivers
- Grace for Growing Up to Maturity
How to Have a Breakthrough
Following the story of Nehemiah in the Old Testament, this series speaks to those who feel “stuck” in any area of their lives about how to get unstuck – how to have a breakthrough!
- The Passion Driven Life
- You Can Do This
- Where Everyone Knows Your Name
- A Look Behind the Veil
- Prepare to Worship
If you’re interested in reviewing the messages on which these studies are based, visit our message archives.
The GOD Experience
In this series, we explore the seven big realities of knowing and doing God’s will. You’ll discuss the fact that God is always at work in, around, and through you and that he invites you into a love relationship with himself through which you get to join him in his work!
- God is at Work in Your Life
- God Pursues You In Love
- God Is Always Inviting You
- God Is Always Speaking to You
- God Is Always Challenging You
Finding Your Groove
The group studies for Finding Your Groove are a little different. We decided to take our Growth Track, stepTWO material and add discussion questions to the end of each of the four habits discussed. Download all four weeks in this file and use with your group, or as a self-study, and you will have completed stepTWO!
God of the Prodigals
Is God just for the good people? The Bible makes it pretty clear that God is for the rest of us, the prodigals. We’ve all gotten lost, and there is grace for all of us.
In the Ring
Marriage was God’s idea and he gives only good gifts. But marriage is hard because we’re human. In this study, your group will talk through some biblical principles for great marriages.
Jesus is ever-present with his followers through the person of the Holy Spirit. In this study, your group will tackle some questions related to how the Holy Spirit works in, around, and through us.