Nothing is more powerful than the story of a personal experience. A personal testimony can do more to inspire or lead a person than a dozen sermons. So we ask Grace Hills’ members to consider telling their story. You can read the stories of others here, and share one of your own by answering one of these “interview” questions:
- How did you meet Jesus?
- What did baptism mean to you?
- How has your life been changed at Grace Hills Church?
- How has your small group been meaningful to you?
- How have you grown in your faith recently, and what made the growth happen?
- How has serving in a volunteer role, or giving financially changed your life?
There are two ways to share…
1. Share a video.
Using your phone’s camera, or your computer’s webcam, record yourself sharing your story in three to five minutes, and email it to email@example.com. We’ll do some light editing but will preserve your story the way you tell it.