At Grace Hills, we believe in simplicity. Instead of a calendar stuffed with programs and events, we want to offer a clear pathway for spiritual growth. We call this pathway Growth Track.
Growth Track is offered every four to six weeks and is made up of four classes, or steps, that you can take.
- stepONE: Follow! is all about knowing God and being part of the church.
- stepTWO: Grow! teaches the four habits of spiritual growth.
- stepTHREE: Discover! helps you discover how God has uniquely shaped you to serve him.
- stepFOUR: Serve! is all about how to share your story and live your life on mission with Jesus.
Here’s a five-minute video overview…
Want to attend Growth Track? Here’s a schedule of upcoming opportunities. Just register and select which step you’re taking…There are no upcoming events at this time.
If you’ve attended stepONE (or what we formerly called Newcomers Lunch) and you’re ready to sign our Membership Covenant, you can do so by either printing this Covenant, signing it, and handing it to one of our Pastors on Sunday, or by completing the form below.
What is the Membership Covenant?
The Membership Covenant clarifies the responsibilities of membership at Grace Hills. Membership is less about rights and privileges and more about our shared responsibility to fulfill the Great Commission and Great Commandment together. It reads as follows…
Having received Christ as my Lord and Savior and been baptized, and being in agreement with Grace Hills’ statements, strategy and structure, I now feel led by the Holy Spirit to unite with the Grace Hills church family. In doing so, I commit myself to God and to the other members to do the following:
1. I will protect the unity of my church.
By acting in love toward other members
By refusing to gossip
By following the leaders
Romans 15:19; Romans 15:5; 1 Peter 1:22; Hebrews 13:17
2. I will share the responsibility of my church.
By praying for its growth
By inviting the unchurched to attend
By warmly welcoming those who visit
1 Thessalonians 1:2; Luke 14:23; Romans 15:7
3. I will serve the ministry of my church.
By discovering my gifts and talents
By being equipped to serve by my pastors
By developing a servant’s heart
1 Peter 4:10; Ephesians 4:11-12; Philippians 2:3-4, 7
4. I will support the testimony of my church.
By attending faithfully
By living a godly life
By giving regularly
Hebrews 10:25; Philippians 1:27; 1 Corinthians 16:2; Leviticus 27:30