Who we are
At Grace Hills Youth, we are more than a student ministry, we are a training ground for the leaders of the future!
The mission and purpose of Grace Hills Student Ministry is to raise up students to be mature disciples of Christ – that they would love and know God, hear his voice, and take his love, presence, and healing power to the world.
What to expect
Grace Hills Student Ministry is a place of fun, growth, and excitement. We provide growth opportunities for our students with prayer and worship, biblical teaching, small group discussion time, discipleship groups, and service opportunities. Students also have opportunities for fun, laughter, and community along the way with summer camp, special events, retreats, and hang out nights.
If you were to attend a Wednesday night service, you would experience:
– A team of dedicated and well trained leaders
– A free environment for students to feel at home and safe
– A lot of laughter and fun – our students love games!
– Biblical teaching on topics related to every day life
– A time for prayer and worship
– A time for small groups and connecting with others
When and where we meet
Grace Hills Student Ministry (grades 6th – 12th) meets every Wednesday at Grace Hills Church from 6:00-7:30 pm.
Connect with Us!
Grace Hills Church is committed to student safety. We require all volunteers and staff members to complete a background check and assessment and to follow our safety system.