What does it look like to follow Jesus, connect to his family, and make a formal commitment to become part of Grace Hills Church?
That’s what this video series is designed to teach.
Welcome to Grace Hills Growth Track – Step One: Follow!
You are welcome to download the student guide, watch these videos, and then prayerfully decide to sign the Membership Covenant on your own, with your small group, or as part of our Discover GH classes.
The instructions are simple…
- Click here to download the printable student guide so you can follow along.
- Watch each video below, in order.
- Use the form at the end to indicate your commitment to the Grace Hills Membership Covenant.
Our Purpose Statement
Our Core Values
Our Faith Statement
Our Hope for You
The Membership Covenant
There are three requirements to be a member of Grace Hills:
- Having a relationship with Jesus by receiving Him as Forgiver and Leader.
- Having been baptized as a believer by immersion by a Bible-believing church.
- Having completed this membership class and signed the Membership Covenant.
The Membership Covenant clarifies the responsibilities of membership at Grace Hills. Membership is less about rights and privileges and more about our shared responsibility to fulfill the Great Commission and Great Commandment together. It reads as follows…
Having received Christ as my Lord and Savior and been baptized, and being in agreement with Grace Hills’ statements, strategy and structure, I now feel led by the Holy Spirit to unite with the Grace Hills church family. In doing so, I commit myself to God and to the other members to do the following:
1. I will protect the unity of my church.
By acting in love toward other members
By refusing to gossip
By following the leaders
Romans 15:19; Romans 15:5; 1 Peter 1:22; Hebrews 13:17
2. I will share the responsibility of my church.
By praying for its growth
By inviting the unchurched to attend
By warmly welcoming those who visit
1 Thessalonians 1:2; Luke 14:23; Romans 15:7
3. I will serve the ministry of my church.
By discovering my gifts and talents
By being equipped to serve by my pastors
By developing a servant’s heart
1 Peter 4:10; Ephesians 4:11-12; Philippians 2:3-4, 7
4. I will support the testimony of my church.
By attending faithfully
By living a godly life
By giving regularly
Hebrews 10:25; Philippians 1:27; 1 Corinthians 16:2; Leviticus 27:30
If you’ve completed the Step One videos, use the form below to indicate your commitment as a new member of Grace Hills Church…