YOU DID IT!!
Our Giving Goal of $250,000 Has Been Met!
You Can Still Be Part of the Miracle of This Moment
Grace Hills is now six years old. We spent our first four years worshipping in a movie theater that we rented weekly, and we’re now over two years into a three year lease term on our current facility.
We recently closed on the purchase of a property that was as closely matched to our current needs. It’s the former JumpZone, located at 805 SE 22nd Street in Bentonville (we actually started as a Bentonville church and moved to Rogers purely because of the availability of our current location).
On the ground floor, the building is 10,200 square feet of blank canvas. It’s being shaped, right now, into an amazing church meeting space.
When our staff first saw the property, we were all in agreement about its possibilities. Our Financial Advisory Team has also met to see the property and has been discussing all of the details of the purchase.
As Grace Hills’ leadership, we are all very unified in our confidence that we need to keep taking steps to make this move a reality.
- The new location is more centrally located among the people who attend Grace Hills.
- It’s in the heart of a developing, growing area of Northwest Arkansas.
- We can shape the space according to our needs for amazing kids, youth, and adult worship spaces.
- The estimated payment on a loan for the purchase price is 25% LESS than our current lease payment.
- All that we pay toward the debt will be building equity in a growing real estate market.
And beyond all of those advantages, we simply feel that God has providentially led us, step-by-step, in our pursuit of this next space.
The journey is just beginning! We still need to raise as much extra capital as possible so that we can complete the renovation and get the building move-in ready!
We believe that God gives “miracles of the moment.” These are like Red Sea crossing moments, when the waters part and the only explanation is God’s powerful intervention. And we also believe He is the God of the movement – the ongoing work of the church to transform the community and the culture with the good news of Jesus!