Our Commitment to Missions
We believe the local church is meant to be a missional community that extends beyond the four walls of the building. At Grace Hills Church, we focus on missions in three major ways:
GIVE: We send out people and resources from our church to reach lost people in NWA and across the globe. We financially and physically partner with local organizations, support local schools, send missionaries, plant churches, and support missions across the world.
DO: We believe the church is inherently missional. We have numerous events on our calendar every year that focus on bringing people into our church so they can experience people who genuinely love them and hear the gospel.
SEND: We are committed to equipping and empowering our people to go out from our church into their day-to-day lives with the good news of Jesus.
We are serious about the mission!
- We commissioned Michael Smith and his wife, Jennifer, to plant Journey Church in Siloam Springs.
- We sent Nathan Brewer and his family to plant Grace Harbor Church in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma.
- We have a close partnership with Grace Hill Elementary School in Rogers. We’ve adopted them and we show care, love, and concern for the teachers, staff, and families of the school with no strings attached.
- We’ve sent people to Dominican Republic, Haiti, and Honduras to help with dental and medical clinics, construction, and training of local leaders.
- We’ve sent the Crabtree and Sanders families to Papau New Guinea to minister to a completely unreached and unengaged people group.
- We support Matt and Christine Rule, missionaries to the Middle East.
- Grace Hills along with six other local churches have formed a coalition to fund a Bible translation to an unreached people group in South Asia. We give a monthly donation & support the team leading this effort.