If your Christmas Eve plans don’t already include gathering with a church family, we want to invite you to gather with ours!!
We’re gathering in two services – 9:00 and 10:45 am – on Sunday, December 24th. It’s going to be a lot of fun for everybody! Here’s what to know…
- There will be donuts, coffee, and hot chocolate!
- There will be a photo booth for you.
- Kids and adults will all meet together in the main room.
- We will still offer childcare for babies and toddlers.
- The service will be 40 to 45 minutes in length.
- We’ll sing some fun songs and meaningful carols together.
- You’ll hear a brief message of hope about Jesus.
- The ending of the service will be candle-lit.
Come and gather with this community of the broken and discover the hope and healing found in Jesus Christ!