What is the thing that breaks your heart? How you answer that question has a lot to do with the mission God has for your life. This coming weekend, Pastor Danny Kirk is going to be teaching part three of InsideOut and exploring that question with us.
Right now, God is sending and raising up an amazing movement of people from all kinds of backgrounds who are finding their shape and serving together within and through Grace Hills Church, and it thrills my heart to be part of it! I wanted to pass along some important links this week for you to explore and let you know about a few important things.
- We believe strongly that people “stick” and grow spiritually when they are a.) part of a small group and b.) serving on a team. You can explore what small groups are all about at https://gracehillschurch.com/groups, and…
- You can explore what teams there are to serve on, ask about trying on out, or complete a “SHAPE profile” at https://gracehillschurch.com/serve.
- This coming Sunday, we get to see several families dedicate their children to the Lord as part of our weekend service, so pray for these families.
- Our kids ministry is taking part in Operation Christmas Child and they’re looking for items to stuff into shoeboxes for kids in need all over the world. Read about how to help them here: https://gracehillschurch.com/get-involved-operation-christmas-child/
- This coming Sunday is our Newcomers Lunch! We’ll meet at 12:15 at Dink’s BBQ in Bentonville and our Pastors will share the story, vision, and values of Grace Hills and we’ll help clarify what it means to be a member of Grace Hills.
- I’m hoping to baptize on the following Sunday, October 25. If this is something you’ve been thinking about or haven’t done yet as a believer, hit REPLY and let me know!
- It’s not too late to sign up for our fall Men’s Retreat which is NEXT weekend! It starts Thursday night and is over Saturday about noon. It’s $80 which includes lodging and meals. Sign up at https://gracehillschurch.com/event/fall-mens-retreat/
And finally, think about the empty seat near you in the movie theater and ask yourself, who can I bring this Sunday? Invite them through Facebook or in person, and I’ll see you at the theater on Sunday!